The Gysflash 100-12 HF is a 100A high power stabilised supply incorporating Inverter technology with 5 functions; Diagnostic, Showroom, Change battery, Power Supply.
Stabilising a battery is crucial while reading and writing an ECU. Even the smallest drop in voltage can break the communication line or send the ECU to sleep. F & G Series BMW are a great example of this requiring a 100AMP battery stabiliser during the reading and writing process.
Gysflash 100-12 HF is a 100A high power stabilised supply incorporating Inverter technology with 5 functions:
- 5 Modes Charge, Diagnostic, Showroom, Change battery, Power Supply
- Battery support: sustains 12V (liquid or gel) automotive battery during diagnostic work
- Advance battery charger: ensures an ideal charging cycle for battery maintenance for the most modern vehicle
- Showroom mode: maintains batteries in showroom vehicles
- In «battery change» mode, will maintain electrical supply to preserve vehicle memory settings
- High power stabilised supply: voltage & current adjustable
- Slim line design – The height of the charger (<11cm) enables to place it under vehicle
- Slim size Cables
- Automatic restart
- Cable test and calibration
- Showroom mode lock
- “Easy charge” mode
- Activate and adjust an “expert” charging curve
- Automatic SOS recovery for sulphated battery
- Intuitive interface – 8 Languages available
- Fitted with 2×2.5m – 6mm² cables – It can be fitted with 2x5m – 16mm² and more – calibration is automatic.