P3 Gauge Features
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- OEM Vent Option
We can install the display in an OEM vent to make your install even easier… And you’ll keep your AC!
No more bulky pillar or column pods… No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens… While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it’s bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Need more details and help?
Use our live chat or Call us on 01622 321500