JF Automotive lead the way with performance remapping tuning software. Our software, developed in-house on our 2000bhp 4WD Mustang dyno is designed to work on a standard vehicle, while maintaining manufacturer levels of reliability.
All of our files are custom written to suite driver and car always taking into account car engine condition and mileage.
Some tuners or consumers still refer to ecu remapping as chip tuning and although its the same end result, most newer cars can not be chipped anymore.
What to expect:
- In house 2000 AWD Mustang Dyno tested software
- Comprehensive £2million insurance backed work
- 30 day, no quibble, money back guarantee
- Custom written software to your vehicle
- Up to 20% improved fuel economy
- Up to 40% more BHP and torque
- Lifetime tuning software support
- M.O.T compliant software
- Reliable and safe
- Dealer network
Why is my vehicle not already optimised for peak performance?
Manufactures sell vehicles with a standard set of map files on the ECU so they can be shipped all around the world. Vehicles are shipped around the world meaning they have to deal with different climates and a magnitude of fuel types and quality, this is why the manufactures set a standard map that will simply work anywhere.
Power and fuel economy is also limited on these maps because of market placement and sales tactics. For example; BMW needed to limit the power of the 335D just so its pace isn’t that of an M3.
Performance ECU tuning is essential for those drivers who feel their vehicle is not living up to its full potential. By increasing the power of your vehicle you are providing yourself with a more pleasurable car to drive that puts that smile back on your face.
Whether the gain is 5 BHP on your 1.4 Ford Focus or 55 BHP on your BMW 335d, when you choose a JF Automotive ECU performance map, you will wonder why you didn’t come to us sooner!
Stage 1, 2 or 3?
- Stage 1 tune is a software re-calibration only.
- Stage 2 tune is software re-calibrated to work with light engine modifications e.g Air Filter, exhaust, intercooler
- Stage 3 tune is software re-calibrated on the dyno for heavy engine modifications e.g Cold air intake, exhaust, intercooler, turbo upgrade and more.